Dr. Siamak Agha, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, MD, PhD completed his 7 years of medical education at the prestigious University of Cambridge, England. His residency in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery was completed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, one of the most respected and comprehensive Plastic Surgery training programs in the United States. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and on staff at Hoag Medical Center.
Dr. Agha is best known for post-bariatric procedures specializing in Total Body Lift Surgery. He is considered an expert at Body Contouring and has developed cutting-edge techniques such as Abdominoplasty, Spiral Thighplasty, and Buttock Reshaping. Dr. Agha believes that an understanding of the human anatomy, and the changes that occur through ageing, pregnancy, weight loss, and life style are fundamental for achieving surgical results. His approach is to complete surgical procedures through well-hidden incisions for the best possible outcome. Dr. Agha is committed to patient safety and continued medical education.
Favorite Quote: “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m Possible”
Your selected plastic surgeon in Newport Beach, Orange County, Dr. Siamak Agha is:
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- An active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- An active member of the Orange CountySociety of Plastic Surgeons.
- A fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Trained specifically in plastic surgery.
- Associated only with accredited medical facilities.
- Compliant with a strict code of ethics.
- Committed to continuing medical education, including patient safety techniques.
- Your partner in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.