Benefits of DualSculpting Over Liposuction
*Individual Results May Vary
DualSculpting is a form of CoolSculpting, which freezes fat cells and damages them, causing your body to remove them and leave you with a more contoured body. DualSculpting uses two machines simultaneously to provide you with the maximum benefits in less time. If you’d like to learn more about our procedures, give us a call today at 949-309-5085. Dr Siamak Agha is a world-renown plastic surgeon. Take a look at our CoolSculpting Gallery.
Why DualSculpting is an Effective Liposuction Alternative
Liposuction is one of the safest cosmetic surgeries out there, and for some it is the best option to receive the contoured shape that you want. But DualSculpting is a very advantageous alternative, offering several benefits that include:
- Fewer Complications – Because DualSculpting is not a surgery, there is much less risk of complications from the procedure. With surgery, there is always the risk of some of the more severe complications, especially infection and problems with anesthesia. Click here to read more about studies supporting this Fat Freezing Procedure.
- Little Recovery Time – Because there is no surgery, there is essentially no recovery time. There may be a bit of bruising here and there, and a numbness that can last a few weeks in some rare cases, but most people go right back to their daily activities as soon as the procedure is over. You can even resume exercising within a day or two. Some even do work or play on their phones while the procedure is taking place. Click here to learn more about the amount of fat loss through CoolSculpting.
- Multiple Targets – DualSculpting also allows you to target multiple areas of the body at once in a way that is not always possible or recommended with Lipo or weight loss surgeries. For example, if you want to target your thighs and your love handles, you can do that with DualSculpting without multiple incisions and extra work.
- Fast – DualSculpting is a great choice for those on busy schedules. The procedure is fast. If you live near Newport Beach, you can even schedule it on your lunch break. Liposuction can provide more dramatic weight loss, but the total time you have to commit can be substantial. DualSculpting can be done in hours, and you can be back to your normal life in no time.
- Gradual Fat Reduction– For those that are looking for something more gradual, DualSculpting results appear slowly over the course of weeks, which means that your weight loss will look far more natural than they will with any type of surgery procedure.
DualSculpting is also more affordable than most types of plastic surgery, and is known for very few complications, especially when in the hands of an expert.
If you’re in or near Newport Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, Irvine, and the rest of Southern California, contact Orange County Fat Freeze today, and learn more about this revolutionary new weight loss procedure. Call today at 949-438-4588. FAQ CoolSculpting and DualSculpting.