CoolSculpting for Women
Affordable Fat Loss Without Surgery
Is it another year of that gym membership ? another year of that crazy diet you found on the internet, another year of trying to fit in those skinny jeans you’ve been saving in hopes of once again being the thin you from high school, another year of not seeing results from all those crunches, runs and juicing you’ve been doing religiously? When your fat percentage is high and your hopes are low, something has to change!
CoolSculpting for Women in Orange County
Mother nature made all women beautiful. But sometimes there are patches and bulges of stubborn fat that can make you feel as though you’re not looking your best. You can now burn fat in a cool new way, literally! CoolSculpting for women is a revolutionary non-surgical and non-invasive FDA-cleared procedure that uses cool technology to get rid of fat by truly freezing the fat-cells away.
CoolSculpting is a surgery free solution that is perfect for women that are struggling with pockets of fat that they want to remove. It is very popular for women looking to create their ideal “beach body” and address the areas of the body that seem resistant to the effects of diet and exercise.
One session of Coolsculpting is all you need to initiate the process of getting your body back in shape. In a few weeks, you’ll soon have your body back on track to the way you’ve always wanted it. CoolSculpting for women is nice DualSculpting is twice as nice.
Target Areas for CoolSculpting on Women
Women that have struggled in achieving their perfect body shape because of pockets of fat that simply will not go away, often find that CoolSculpting is the ideal, non-surgical choice. You can go in and out of the CoolSculpting procedure within a few hours, and the results are gradual over the course of the next several months, so no one has to know that you used this popular new cosmetic procedure.
Popular target areas include:
- Abdomen – For women that have found their bellies always seem to hang slightly no matter how well they exercise or how much they address those target muscles.
- Love Handles – Love handles are often nearly impossible to remove with diet and exercise alone. CoolSculpting is a surgery free solution to address love handles on women.
- Inner Thighs – CoolSculpting makes a great lipo alternative on the inner thighs. It can address the extra layers of fat that sometimes make it harder to see the leg shape you want in a bikini.
- Saddlebags –At Orange county fat freeze, we are excited to introduce Coolsmooth Pro, the new and improved applicator designed to treat the fat on the outer thighs, commonly known as saddlebags.
- Lower Back – CoolSculpting can also help you achieve the sexy back that you wanted, by -addressing lower back fat that is especially difficult to remove after the age of 35.
- Arms – The arms are also a very popular location for women that are considering CoolSculpting, especially the underside of the arms that are often affected by gravity.
While CoolSculpting has not yet formally been evaluated for the chest, neck, and a few other popular liposuction and cosmetic surgery locales, CoolSculpting is quite effective for delivering those final results that you want in order to achieve your ideal beach body.
Considering CoolSculpting for Women
CoolSculpting is not an overnight procedure or a magic cure. It is not for massive weight loss, nor can it address every potential problem area you want to address.
However, CoolSculpting is an extremely popular choice for women that are only a few steps away from their perfect body, as well as those that want to address stubborn fat that diet and exercise alone don’t seem to help. It’s great for achieving your ideal body for your wedding day, getting beach/summer ready, or simply finishing off those last touches you need to regain your body confidence.
If you’re interested in learning more about our CoolSculpting procedure, call us today at 949-438-4588, and let’s talk about your body and your needs. Dr. Siamak Agha, board certified plastic surgeon in Orange County. Take a look at our CoolSculpting Before and After Gallery.