CoolSculpting Candidates– There is no denying that CoolSculpting ® has opened up a lot of doors for those that have been looking for help getting rid of stubborn body fat but didn’t want to go through the surgical option. CoolSculpting ® is single handedly changing the way that women and men go about altering their bodies, and the results have been spectacular – many are finding that they are able to achieve their body contouring goals without going under the knife.
No one wants surgery, but for many, surgery happened to be a necessary choice in order to achieve the body they want. Liposuction is still a generally safe and effective procedure, and Dr. Agha has performed hundreds of liposuction procedures on clients across Southern California successfully. But now that CoolSculpting ® is growing in popularity, more and more people can enjoy the effects of liposuction without the invasive surgery as long as they are suitable candidates for the procedure. If you’d like to learn more about our procedures, give us a call today at 949-309-5085. Dr Siamak Agha is a world-renown plastic surgeon. Take a look at our CoolSculpting Gallery.
CoolSculpting ® is the right choice for select candidates that meet the qualifications necessary for CoolSculpting ® to be effective. These include:
- Healthy Weight – Overall, CoolSculpting ® is designed for those at or near their ultimate goal weight. It is not a weight loss tool. It is a body contouring tool, so your body has to have a shape you enjoy that you can then contour with the CoolSculpting ® procedure. If you’re nowhere near you’re ideal body weight, you may want to continue your exercise and dieting efforts until you are closer.
- Pinchable Fat – CoolSculpting ® is designed for stubborn fat pockets. The machine needs to be able to squeeze fat and pinch it in between the applicator. This makes it ideal for bulges of fat, but not a fat burning tool for vanity pounds in areas that are otherwise healthy.
- Single Procedure – Those that are ideal candidates for CoolSculpting ® are generally done after their CoolSculpting ® procedure is over. If you planned to get other plastic surgery procedures, like a tummy tuck, butt lift, etc., it may be best to combine your surgery with liposuction, in order to shape the body all at once.
- Not Immediate Results – CoolSculpting ® results can start to be seen in as little as 3 weeks, but it can take a full 3 months for your body to remove all of the crystallized fat cells. Those that are using this type of procedure to lose fat for a wedding or event may want to consider liposuction, which has a two week recovery but will deliver the results faster.
- Commitment to Health – CoolSculpting ® is also for those that are committed to maintaining their health as well. Some CoolSculpting ® results are permanent – meaning, if you gain weight, you won’t gain as much weight in the targeted areas as you would have if you had never received CoolSculpting ®. But not all fat cells are eliminated, and if you decide to stop sticking to diet and exercise, some of your fat can grow back in those pockets. Commitment to your health is very important with CoolSculpting ®.
At Orange County CoolSculpting ®, we provide honest feedback and treatments for our clients. Dr. Agha is a board certified plastic surgeon, with years of experience providing hundreds of procedures, including CoolSculpting ® and liposuction, for those across Orange County and Los Angeles. Learn more on how to lose stomach fat.
Are you a CoolSculpting Candidates ? If you call us today at 949-337-1431 and schedule your assessment appointment, we will let you know if CoolSculpting ® is right for you, or if there are other procedures you may want to consider. CoolSculpting ® is an incredible tool for the right candidates. Find out if CoolSculpting ® can contour your body by calling Orange County CoolSculpting ® today.