Huntington Beach CoolSculpting
Huntington Beach CoolSculpting ® is the latest procedure to come from the innovative minds at Zeltiq Aesthetics. This popular, non-invasive alternative to liposuction has quickly become a staple of cosmetic surgery. With over 1.5 million treatments worldwide, CoolSculpting ® has become the go to alternative to liposuction, and is quickly catching on as a surgery free body contouring solution. If you’d like to learn more about our procedures, give us a call today at 949-309-5085. Dr Siamak Agha is a world-renown plastic surgeon. Take a look at our CoolSculpting Gallery.
Huntington Beach CoolSculpting
Huntington Beach CoolSculpting ® by Zeltiq is changing the way Huntington Beach residents sculpt their bodies. While many people want to address their fat pockets and problem areas, most are turned off by the idea of undergoing an elective surgical procedure.
When Zeltiq created the CoolSculpting ® procedure, the idea was to create a safe, effective body contouring technology that could destroy fat cells without cutting the body open. Since then, CoolSculpting ® has been found to have a variety of benefits, including:
- Few Treatments Required – Usually only one treatment is required, although studies are showing that two or more treatments may have additional benefits. DualSculpting (using two CoolSculpting ® machines at once) has also made it possible to address multiple areas of the body in one go.
- Non Invasive – The individual is fully awake throughout the procedure, with no knives, needles, drugs, or hassle. Most people play on their phones or read a book, and describe only mild discomfort in the beginning followed by general relaxation. Sessions are short and comfortable.
- No Recovery Time – Because there is no surgery, there is essentially no recovery time. You can go right back to your day to day tasks. Some people even go to work after CoolSculpting ® is completed. It is usually recommended that you rest from exercise, but there is no evidence that exercise is dangerous after Zeltiq CoolSculpting ®. It is only recommended as a precaution.
- Natural Fat Loss – Finally, unlike other surgical procedures, the fat is lost naturally over the course of 3 months with Zeltiq, so no one will be able to suspect that you had the procedure completed. Many people lose anywhere from 20% to 40% of their fat cells by 12 weeks after surgery.
CoolSculpting ® is one of the most popular alternatives to liposuction because it provides many benefits other options can’t. With CoolSculpting ®, there are no exercises, no need for excessive treatments, and the results are proven. CoolSculpting ® is popular because it works.
Zeltiq a Company on the Rise
Zeltiq has cultivated its reputation as a leader in medical technology through its commitment to continually improve and develop better procedures. Zeltiq has strove to be creative and innovative in order to achieve max results in fat reduction. Zeltiq does this by:
- Providing Excellent Training Programs
Zeltiq provides hands on experience and lecture classes at the CoolSculpting ® U, training center in Pleasanton California. This training ensures that all CoolSculpting ® doctors and dermatologists are experts in the use of all CoolSculpting ® equipment and services.
- Providing State of the Art Equipment
The foundation of the CoolSculpting ® system is an advanced fat destroying machine. Zeltiq machines are precisely calibrated in order to provide the optimum temperature for crystalizing fat cells. These machines are consistent, accurate, and FDA cleared.
- Providing Fantastic Customer Service
Zeltiq provides a comprehensive rewards program, a three tiered program that recognizes excellence in service and results. Orange County CoolSculpting ® has developed a history of satisfied customers with fantastic results, and this is why Zeltiq has honored Orange County CoolSculpting ® with the Premier Crystal Status, the highest recognition possible.
Zeltiq has a commitment to excellence, to continually improve, and to ensure all customers get results. The success and great reputation of the CoolSculpting ® program are a result of these efforts. As Zeltiq continues to develop new technology they CoolSculpting ® system will only get more and more popular.
Orange County CoolSculpting ® is the absolute best choice for Huntington Beach residents interested in Zeltiq, CoolSculpting ® procedures. We are conveniently located in Newport Beach, and service all of Orange County including Irvine, Santa Ana, and more. If you would like to find out more about Cryolipolysis, Zeltiq, or CoolSculpting ®, call us today at 949-337-1431.