UltraShape Fat Loss
UltraShape has provided thousands of people with a non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures for minor fat removal. This new FDA approved type of body sculpting and contouring has been changing the way that people approach their cosmetic goals, allowing many to step away from more conventional treatments, like liposuctionor other plastic surgery procedures.
Who is UltraShape Fat loss For?
Because UltraShape Fat loss requires no cuts or surgery, it has fewer restrictions than other cosmetic procedures, like liposuction. But there are still requirements that you have to pass before you are considered to be a good candidate for UltraShape. These include:
- Close to Ideal Body Weight – You don’t have to necessarily be at exactly your ideal body weight, but you should be close to it. That is because UltraShape is a body contouring tool, not a weight loss tool, and those that are of greater weight are going to find that their body doesn’t have the contoured results that they’re looking for after their procedure.
- Time for Follow Ups – UltraShape does require 3 separate treatments to complete the procedure. Although results can be seen after one visit, numerous studies show that 3 treatments, usually spaced about 2 weeks apart, tends to produce much more visible benefits and provides for better overall body contouring. If you can’t come back for the follow up visits, it may be better to wait until you are ready.
- Committed to Long Term Health – The fat cells destroyed by UltraShape are gone forever. But the fat cells that remain still have the ability to expand. You should be committed to maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine to ensure that your results remain visible for longer. The fat cells may not regenerate, but an unhealthy diet and exercise routine can still make it difficult to see the results in the long term.
- Patient’s Patient– UltraShape results also show up gradually over time. You start seeing results in about two weeks, and over the course of the next several weeks the results become more apparent as your body starts to remove the damaged fat cells. If you are someone that would be stressed if you had to wait for the results, it may not be right for you.
- No Additional Surgeries Expected – UltraShape is a highly effective alternative to liposuction. Yet those that were still considering other forms of plastic surgery may want to wait and simply add liposuction to the surgeries they were going to perform.
UltraShape fat loss is also not recommended for those that are pregnant or breastfeeding, those that that are taking anticoagulants, or those with health conditions that may preclude them from reducing fat. Make sure that you provide Dr. Agha with your complete medical history at your consultation to make sure that you are a good fit for UltraShape. Those with liver and kidney problems, for example, may not be right for this type of procedure.
Schedule Your Consultation With The Aesthetic Center of Orange County Today
Dr. Agha is best known for post-bariatric procedures specializing in Total Body Lift Surgery. He is considered an expert at Body Contouring and has developed cutting-edge techniques such as Abdominoplasty, Spiral Thighplasty, and Buttock Reshaping. Dr. Agha believes that an understanding of the human anatomy, and the changes that occur through ageing, pregnancy, weight loss, and life style are fundamental for achieving surgical results. His approach is to complete surgical procedures through well-hidden incisions for the best possible outcome. Dr. Agha is committed to patient safety and continued medical education.
If you believe that you are a good candidate for UltraShape and are ready to learn more about this highly effective procedure, please call us today at 949-878-7756 for a consultation, and let Dr. Agha determine whether or not UltraShape fat loss is right for you. Dr. Siamak Agha, a leader in body contouring in Southern California. If you’re ready to find out more about UltraShape or want to schedule your appointment, please give us a call today at 949-644-2442. Take a look at our CoolSculpting Before and After Gallery.